Overwhelmed with health, work or life challenges? Health and life coaching is designed to help you build skills so you can better cope with and manage:
Chronic worry and tension
Stressful life events eg
- diagnosis with severe or chronic illness
- caring for someone with severe or chronic illness
Major life transitions eg
- becoming a parent
- becoming an empty-nester
- Putting your life back together after mental health struggles (mental health recovery coaching)
Skills you will learn include:
- How to tap into and use your strengths
- Resilience, confidence and self-esteem
- Emotional management
- How to create a sustainable healthy lifestyle
- How to motivate yourself when things are tough
Health coaching attracts a Medicare rebate.
Please note: This service is only offered in person. Telecoaching is currently not available for health coaching.
Visit the self-test to see if you may have been affected by depression or anxiety in the past four weeks.